Static Mayhem World Ending Contest
Win $100 Amazon Gift Certificate and Be Included in Static Mayhem v2.0
Congratulations to our winners! They are:
- The Beeper by Hope
Second Place Winners
- In Flight by Zephyrus
- Love Lost by Jonathan
- Playdate Away by Tamara
- My Dream Was Coming True by Heidi
- Missing by Lisa
- Soccer by Sam
- Then They Were Gone by Corrine
- Little Laughs by Reo
- The Blind by AJ
We'll be contacting the winners and providing Hope with a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com. The second place winners will have their shorts incorporated into a short story to be included in the next version of Static Mayhem.
In Static Mayhem, nearly everyone in the world disappears on May 25th. The link below provides several accounts of what survivors were doing when this happened.
Tell us in 3-4 sentences what you were doing when the world as we know it blinked out of existence, assuming you were one of the survivors. Be creative.
One grand prize winner will receive:
- $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com and the opportunity to have your entry included as part of a short story in the next edition of Static Mayhem by author Edward Aubry.
Nine second place winners will receive:
- Inclusion of their entries into a short story that wil be included in the next edition of Static Mayhem.
- Contest Starts: October 7, 2010
- Deadline: December 15, 2010
Click this link and follow the instructions (note, you will be taken off the site in order to enter the contest).
Official contest rules are available here.
About Static Mayhem
Static Mayhem is a post-apocalyptic novel that blends science fiction, fantasy, and horror. Static Mayhem was a #1 Novel on TheNextBigWriter,com, a semi-finalist in Amazon.com’s Breakthrough Novel Award contest in 2008, and the 2008 Winner of the Strongest Start Novel Competition.